Saturday, January 6, 2007

1 Week of Marriage


We made it through the wedding and the honeymoon. Everything went wonderfully at the wedding (well, I don't really remember that much, but everyone else says that.) I have to give a big thanks to Brian and Janelle Franklin. I would have been a wreak if it wasn't for them.


We had a great time at Lake LBJ. We shopped in Fredericksburg and went to the Longhorn Cavern. It rained hard on Wednesday but was beautiful on Thursday. The hill country is a really beautiful area. I'll get pictures up once I organize all of them.


The apartment is coming along great. We almost have a place for all of our belongings. We have been so blessed with all the presents that everyone has given us. Of course, that means I have a lot of thank you notes to write this week. Thanks everyone!

No comments: