Friday, July 13, 2007

One Month!

Wednesday was my one month anniversary at Scott and White. It was a crazy month, but I learned a lot. I really like what I do and who I work with. This is not my final destination, of course, but it is a great starting point. So far, here is what I have learned from working at Scott and White for a month.
  • It takes about 10 different programs to get one task done.
  • The real world waste a lot of paper
  • I don't know how to transfer people on the phone, even if I do exactly what my supervisor showed me
  • Even important computer people don't always know why a computer is broken
  • You must dial the 979 area code to get to Brenham
  • The ladies I work with have a bunch of crazy stories.

We will have to see what I learn in the next month...

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Don't worry, Theresa, I can't transfer people either. Why do they have to make the phone system so confusing?!