Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Surprise Fish

Well, when we bought our fish, we asked for two females. She warned us that it looked like one of them was pregnant. A week later we had 1 baby fish that we saved before they could eat it. Unfortunately, he didn't make it - we didn't know what we were doing.

Two nights ago I glanced at our fish tank and saw 2 little guys swimming around. Apparently, we did not get two females. This time I knew what to do, and the little guys are still going. I bought them a new tank because the filter on my old beta tank was not doing so well. Here are pictures of the new mollies in their new tank. You can actually see one of them swimming around. They are tiny!

3 comments:

ninepoundhammer said...

When I saw the title of this post, I pictured your fish peeking around from behind a little castle in her tank waiting to jump out at you and say, 'BOO!'

Anonymous said...

the big ones in the other tank (mom and dad apparently) like to do something like that

Anonymous said...

for the record, i can't see the little guys in the pictures...i can barely see them in person
they look like little eye balls with a tail