Monday, January 26, 2009

BOOYA!

Elihu 1 - Job 0 (God infinity)
'Check it'
- For has anyone said to God, 'I have borne punishment; I will not offend any more; teach me what I do not see; if I have done iniquity, I will do it no more'? Will he then make repayment to suit you, because you reject it? For you must choose, and not I; therefore declare what you know. Men of understanding will say to me, and the wise man who hears me will say: 'Job speaks without knowledge; his words are without insight.' Would that Job were tried to the end, because he answers like wicked men. For he adds rebellion to his sin; he claps his hands among us and multiplies his words against God. . .Job opens his mouth in empty talk; he multiplies words without knowledge.
Job 34:31-37, 35:16.
(please note i am not advocating ripping everyone you know of sinful behavior...this is simply a short segment i really enjoy reading 'kinda' like some other passages just for the power and direct nature of the language)


Please check the link for a great event that happened a short while back.

High School Football Evangelism?

This is very very very awesome.

1 comment: