Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I"VE GOT A JOB!!!!!

I finally got a job offer. It was kind of an exciting job offer too. I applied to Scott and White for a Patient Educator job with allergy and interviewed with an HR person and a woman above the allergy department. They decided to hire a nurse instead, so they passed my application on for a pediatrics patient educator job. I went in for that interview and was told that I would pretty much be the nurses' b---- and would be sticking babies with needles all the time. Umm...not very appealing to me. Well, I just decided to forget about S&W and move on. Today I got a call from their human resources lady and she just flat out offered my a patient educator job for the Coumadin Clinic. Apparently the allergy lady really like me and was upset about not being able to hire me, so she made a patient educator job in the Coumadin Clinic that fit the description of what I wanted to do. She call the HR lady and told her to call Theresa and offer her the job. FINALLY! I start Monday, June 11. Now I have to worry about working and getting my class work done instead of how we are going to pay rent. I don't mind the change. PRAISE GOD!

2 comments:

Matt said...

Yay God!! Woohoo!!

Helen said...

And she also has really cute shoes. ;)