Monday, June 18, 2007

Theresas

I rarely run into another Theresa. That has changed this week.

I now have a step-sister named Teresa. (Jim's son Wayne is married to a Teresa.) And of course, she has a wonderful personality and a wonderful name.

The weirdest yet. One of my office mates is named Teresa. There are only three of us in the Coumadin Clinic and two of us are named Theresa (or Teresa). This isn't even the weird part. We are both have the middle name Lynn. Neither of us had nicknames and the only difference in our names is the "h" (and our last names), so it took us a couple of days to figure out how to decipher between us. I am now Theresa Lynn. She has bad memories of her mom calling her by her middle name, so I got the middle name too.

Oh yeah, her birthday is June 7 and mine is June 3. How weird is that?

1 comment:

Kierstyn said...

The whole name thing is crazy!

Oh, and I heard that there was another Kierstyn (different spelling) at church on sunday. Very strange!

Oh, and congrats on your new job! That's super!!