Friday, November 2, 2007

Still Craziness

Life is still pretty crazy for us. I am finding that it is hard work working full time and carrying a full load at school. I am really going to have to get down and dirty in school over these next few weeks. Everything is due the Monday and Tuesday after Thanksgiving.

I have finally stored up enough PTO time to take off of work! We get to go away for a few days over the school break. We are having the hardest time deciding were to go. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. We have 4.5days to get there, do something, and get back. Any suggestions?

Joke of the Day:
What does a monkey say when it sees a good-lookin' girl?

Bab-boon, Bab-boon, Bab-boon, Bab-boon

1 comment:

Helen said...

Yay for a break! That will be fun. Hmm.. where to go... I'll see if I can think of something.