Thursday, November 15, 2007

Theresa

I think this is post # 2 for me, Eric. Theresa has many deadlines approaching way faster than she can seemingly find time to meet. With me getting sick and her having to take care of me this week it has really put her in a bind. Please pray for her mind to be at ease and to be able to get everything she is required to do for school done on time. I'm not always able to help as much as I would like, and right now I know I can't. I couldn't even wash the dishes this week because I would have gotten my disease all over them. She has definitely done a great job of taking care of me...like usual...now we need some help for her to be able to write these papers, prepare for exams, etc. She is an amazing girl in case you didn't know. I thank God everyday for putting us together. Thanks to those who have been praying for my healing. I would ask that you still consider Theresa and myself, but now ask for her to have the mental clarity and relaxed mind necessary to accomplish the tasks in front of her at school. I can't believe she works 40 hours a week, takes care of a baby like me, and keeps a 4.0 as a full time graduate student. Wow I love her.

2 comments:

Joshua Butcher said...

Your a sweet man Eric.

Hannah and I are praying you feel better. Hannah broke through last night and is at work today, so perhaps today will be your day too!

Hannah D A said...

Praying for you guys. Hang in there. Before you know it, this season too shall pass.
Love you.