Tuesday, December 11, 2007

R.I.P.

My worst nightmare happened this morning...my blow dryer died. For most of you that don't know, I blow dry my hair every morning. This is like my life line being cut. Anyways, I want to post a memoir of my blow dryer.


I received this blow dryer from Matt Kelling at Project Graduation about 5 1/2 years ago. They had drawings for free stuff, and he got a blow dryer with some shampoo and conditioner. I told him I would give him all the money I had in my pockets for it. I had something like $15 and he gave me the blow dryer. Since then I have used it pretty much everyday. There were a few months in there I styled my hair differently (aka. pony tails), but other than that I was pretty faithful to it. So Rest in Peace my little blow dryer.


Prayer Request: I need to find another super duper blow dryer (although, it will never fill the gap left behind.) And, I hope this is not a premonition for my final!

1 comment:

ninepoundhammer said...

Eric:
I am sorry to hear about the death of your blowdryer. How will you manage to cope? :)