Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Interviews!!!!

Today I painted my grandfather's bathroom. I thought it would be an easy job, but I was wrong. Thankfully, Eric came and helped me finish the project. I have 4 more rooms to go, and two of those rooms have panelings on the walls. I am almost done!

Which is a good thing because I actually got calls from two different people to schedule an interview. One interview is with the Exit Teen Center and the other is with Admissions at TAMU. Exit Teen Center is like a YMCA run by the city, I guess. I am interviewing for a program coordinator position. This one would be the best experience for what I want to do later in life. The other position is for clerical work with the office of Admissions. I would be the front line person for all the angry parents with rejected kids. Not much experience there, but better pay and benefits. I guess we will see how the interviews go. I am still applying for a few more graduate assistantships that pop up. I really want one of those, but God knows what is best. Keep praying!

No comments: