Friday, May 4, 2007

Painting is OVER

I am officially done painting. My grandfather decided that he did not want me to paint the ceilings in the rooms with paneling, so I won't. I think he is ready for me to stop messing up his house. All I have to do now is put everything back together. All the rooms have the furniture back in them (except my grandfather's bedroom, which I painted today), so all I have to do are the little things. Whew---that was a job. Pictures are soon to come. I was good at taking before and after pictures at first, but then I only took after pictures. I would always forget to take the before pictures.

Also, my interview went well today. It was for the department of Admissions. It seemed like reasonable work. There is a patient educator job open at Scott and White. That would be my dream job. I am hoping and praying that is the job that God wants me to have. Who knows. My will is not always Hiswill, but Hiswill and timing is always right!

No comments: