Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Funny Music

Ok. Last November Theresa sent me an email containing a link to youtube. If it had not been from her, I probably would not have clicked it because some of my friends are a bit sketchy. Anyhow, after cleaning out my inbox today and finally stumbling on it again, I decided to post it here. I know many of you are former band nerds, choir geeks or orchestra snobs, so here you go. I also seem to remember a particular brew-known talking about it a while back at the retreat. For the mothers, he says damn and ass each once and tells someone he will see them in hell. Anyhow, enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdxkVQy7QLM

3 comments:

Kierstyn said...

That WAS funny!

Patricia said...

That was funny! I think I'm going to listen to Pachebel's Canon in D now. :P

Helen said...

LOL! I LOVE this guy! I remember the first time I saw this... I watched it like 3 times and a row and I was laughing so hard that my roommate had to come check on me, and then of course I had to watch it again and laugh with her... One of my fonder college memories. I also thought your parental notice was funny, Eric. ;P