Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Waiting for the Franklins

So I was piddling around thinking of all the wonderful things to say as we await the Franklins' news. Lo and behold, (I used that phrase for you ninepoundhammer), I found something to keep me busy other than my homework! Anyhow, I stumbled across a couple of jokes that I used to enjoy long ago that I had forgotten. Perhaps these will help you one day when you are lacking any thought processes in your brain at all:
1) Two ropes walk into a bar. The bartender says to the rope "Hey! we don't serve ropes in here" so one of the ropes left. The other rope frayed up his hair and tied himself in a knot. The bartender said to the rope "Are you a rope?" and the rope said "Nope, I'm afraid not".

2) Why was the Tomato blushing? Because he saw the salad dressing.

Ok, that's about all I got. Back to homework and answering Theresa every so often when she asks, "have they posted yet?"

3 comments:

Hannah D A said...

I had to explain the "frayed knot" to Austin, but then he laughed and laughed.

It's nice to see that we're not the only ones waiting on the Franklins. :)

Patricia said...

I know what you guys mean. I've been checking their sites a couple times a day just to see some more news. I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Kierstyn said...

Ditto on waiting for the Franklins! Thanks for helping us all kill time....