Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Theresa

Over the last 24 hours Theresa has lost around 5lbs; which to put into perspective for the rest of us is around 4-5% of her total body weight. She has some kind of stomach issue where she can't keep fluids or solids down. She is seemingly getting a little better, so we are hopeful. Apparently a couple of people at work last week had similar problems. According to them it only lasted around a day so she should be better tomorrow. Anyhow, if you are reading this blog then you obviously have enough time to pray for her to get well and me to care for her properly, so please do so!
Eric

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Oh, I'm so sorry Theresa! I hate stomach bugs. I hope and pray that you feel better soon. We missed you tonight.

Anonymous said...

She is back at work today so all should be well. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I just read this. I'm so sorry Theresa! I really hope that you continue to get better and that Eric remains a sweet caretaker. Eric, thanks for being our go-to babysitter today. I can't tell you how much I appreciat it!

Thanks again,
Christi